077 ⎮Eating Disorders
Feb 27, 2019
What qualifies as a true "eating disorder" and what is just "disordered eating?" I'll answer this most commonly asked question and so much more on today's episode.
In honor of National Eating Disorders Awareness Week, this week's episode is specifically on eating disorders.
In this ep, you'll hear:
- What the difference is between an eating disorder and disordered eating
- Diagnostic criteria for 4 of the major eating disorders
- How to know whether you DO have an eating disorder
- What to do if you indeed have an ED
- How to get help (and what kind of help to get)
- Levels of treatment for eating disorders
- My professional opinion regarding medications for eating disorders
- and so much more!
Connect with me on Instagram!
Work with me 1:1- Learn more!
Find a Therapist or Psychiatrist:
A List of My Favorite Eating Disorders Resources:
IF IT'S NOT ABOUT THE FOOD...
THEN, WHAT'S IT ABOUT?
Uncover the REAL reasons you're struggling with food and your body in my FREE mini-class now!
SIGN UP NOW >>